The Atmosphere 12/3/15


Link For Image I Searched on Google
       This week I learned about the atmosphere in science. The things that I learned about the atmosphere are that the atmosphere has four layers which are the troposphere, the stratosphere, the mesosphere, and the thermosphere these layers are all in order I also learned how high each layer is in kilometers. The way I learned this was by doing a worksheet in science and in the worksheet you had to draw a line plot of the different temperatures and altitudes. I also learned this by taking notes on a couple of videos that my class watched in science. I really liked learning about the atmosphere because at my old school we didn't do science so this is the first time in my life that I am learning about the atmosphere also learning about the atmosphere was a fun learning experience.












                          Sincerely, Nicolas Reed
   
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sulfur Cycle 1/20/18

Plate Tectonics 3/10/18

Analog Vs. Digital debate - WAC 3 Argument | Nicolas Reed-8th Grade Science