The Unknown Crystal, Dun Dun Duhhhhhhhh!!!! 1/28/16


Link
      Today and yesterday my science class and me were trying to figure out what the unknown crystal is. Most people thought it was Epsom salt but it isn't because Ms. J said so our choices to chose from are Epsom salt, sugar, salt, and MSG. I personally think that it is salt just in bigger pieces. My reasoning behind that is Epsom salt is a type of salt and it looked just like the unknown also the MSG's and sugar's shapes aren't even remotely close to the unknown so that just leaves salt. The things I learned from this experiment in class is don't eat what Ms. J tells you not to eat ( just kidding but I actually did learn that and sorry Ms. J ) also to  look more closely when you make observations. The last thing I learned was that you in order to figure out a problem you have to a couple experiments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sulfur Cycle 1/20/18

Plate Tectonics 3/10/18

Analog Vs. Digital debate - WAC 3 Argument | Nicolas Reed-8th Grade Science