M&M Activity/Presenting Sever Weather Projects 1/14/16


Link

       Today for science we did a thing with an M&M. What we did was we got a plate and filled it with water then we placed the M&M in the center of the plate and then we just left it there and wrote down what we saw was happening to the M&M. What I learned that from doing this was that when you put an M&M in water it disintegrates.







Link
      A couple of days ago people presented their Sever Weather Project ( except for me because I didn't have to ). The thing I learned about most was hail so I am only going to give tell you things I learned about hail. One thing I learned from listening to other peoples projects was that hail is actually balls of ice getting thrown at you and I didn't know that. I also learned that to be safe in hail you want to block the windows because you windows can break in a hailstorm. The last thing I learned that one piece of hail can be as big as a tennis ball. So just imagine a big piece of ice just hitting you in the head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sulfur Cycle 1/20/18

Plate Tectonics 3/10/18

Analog Vs. Digital debate - WAC 3 Argument | Nicolas Reed-8th Grade Science