Zondle and Quizziz 5/1/16

liquid taking its shape of its container

     This week my science class did a lot of zondle and quizziz, these are websites that help you learn things and review things that you may have forgot. One thing I reviewed and was a big help for me was the body systems, and this was a big help because I forgot a couple important things about it (I reviewed it in zondle). The thing that I thought was most important that I reviewed from the body systems was I learned the difference between the circulatory system and the respiratory system. Another thing I reviewed was matter (I reviewed it in quizziz). The thing that I thought was most important from that was that liquid is a state of matter that holds its shape because it takes the shape of its container. The last thing I learned (not reviewed) was that brass is a combination of two metals or more. I learned this from doing zondle and doing the lesson physical and chemical properties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sulfur Cycle 1/20/18

Plate Tectonics 3/10/18

Analog Vs. Digital debate - WAC 3 Argument | Nicolas Reed-8th Grade Science