Animal Adaptations in Different Habitats 10/23/16



Bear Hibernating Link
     This week I learned about habitats and the adaptations that animals have to continue and live in that environment. One thing I learned about animal adaptations is their is different types of them, and they are physical adaptations and behavioral adaptations. Another thing I learned is what those different adaptations mean. Physical adaptations are a physical change or characteristics and behavioral adaptations mean a way a certain animal acts. The last thing I learned was some examples of behavioral and physical adaptations. Some example of physical adaptations is having long body parts like a giraffe's neck, webbed feet, and shedding. Some examples of behavioral adaptations is storing food, migration, being nocturnal, and hibernation.


S&EP 6_ Constructing Explanations and Designing Solutions:

     This week I did a lot of explaining because I had to do this doc about habitats and a lot of the questions involved explaining. For example one of the questions was what do beavers need to stay alive so I had to explain the things they need to stay alive. I constructed my solutions by watching a video and taking in all the information to create a solution for each problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sulfur Cycle 1/20/18

Plate Tectonics 3/10/18

Analog Vs. Digital debate - WAC 3 Argument | Nicolas Reed-8th Grade Science