Scientific Experiment 9/9/16


Image result for magnet experiment
Link
     This week my science class did a science experiment with a partner (my partners were my friends Mason and Antonio). What I learned from doing this experiment was which magnet is stronger, a circle or square and it was circle. I learned that because my experiment was exactly that which magnet was stronger and we tested that by putting paper clips on each magnet and seeing which magnet will hold the most. I also learned how to analyze data after you are done with your experiment. One other thing I learned was more about the scientific method because this week we actually performed it. The thing I learned about the scientific method was that depending on your experiment you may not have to use some of the steps of the scientific method. I know this because that exactly happened to me because my group skipped some steps and yet our experiment was still good and fair.


S&EP 4 Analyzing and Interpreting Data:

     This week I did some analyzing. I did some analyzing by creating a chart/table based of my results and data I got from my experiment. The things I put in my chart were a title, which magnet, how much paperclips each magnet held, and I put a title/caption at the top of each column so the people looking at the table understand what I am talking about.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sulfur Cycle 1/20/18

Plate Tectonics 3/10/18

Analog Vs. Digital debate - WAC 3 Argument | Nicolas Reed-8th Grade Science