Cell War video and poster 9/23/16


    This week my group completed our poster and are almost done with our video. The things I learned this week were that how my organelles shape is related to it's function. For me my group is the cell wall and the cell wall's shape is related to it's function because it covers the outside of the cell to have most of the protection. Also that the cell wall pretty much determines how big the plant will be and the shape of it. The last thing I learned is that a cell wall is made of cellulose. Cellulose is a special sugar.


S&EP7_Engaging in argument from evidence:

Ethan, my friend and I engaged in a smear campaign for a class project and our argument was that the mitochondria is very bad because it can give you a very bad disease. We used evidence by adding a professional website that we double checked that talked about the disease that the mitochondria gives humans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sulfur Cycle 1/20/18

Plate Tectonics 3/10/18

Analog Vs. Digital debate - WAC 3 Argument | Nicolas Reed-8th Grade Science