Wind+Storm+Weather 3/19/17


      Summary:

Link
     This week in science I learned about wind, storms, and weather by watching a video and taking notes on it. What I learned about wind is that wind is caused by the rotation of the earth. Also that without wind there would be no weather so no wind, no weather. One other thing I learned about wind is that cold air sinks and contracts while hot air rises and expands. What I learned about weather is that when there is low-pressure weather it is cold and stormy and when there is high-pressure weather it is sunny and warm. The last thing I learned was about storms and that storms are created by hot and warm air coming together.

    S&EP 6 _ Constructing explanations and designing solutions:

     This week I had to explain a lot and I did this because we had three assignments that all had you explain most of your answers. For example, in one of the assignments you had to explain what the coriolis effect causes and how wind is created.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sulfur Cycle 1/20/18

Plate Tectonics 3/10/18

Analog Vs. Digital debate - WAC 3 Argument | Nicolas Reed-8th Grade Science