States of Matter 2.0 2/12/17

Summary-

This week in science we learned more about solid, liquid, and gas/states of matter. What we learned about mostly was shape, volume, and the particles in each state of matter. What I learned about gas was that it has a changing shape, this is because it moves based on it's container. Also it's particles move very very freely and the particles aren't linked like how they are for the other states. What I learned about a solid is that the particles vibrate but stay in one place and are linked. Also a solid has a definite shape and volume.  What I learned about a liquid was the particles are linked but move more freely than the particles in a solid.
Image Link


S&EP 1-Asking  Questions & Defining Problems-

This week I asked lot's of questions, this is because I had many questions about particle movement, similarities, and differences for the states of matter. For example, I didn't know what the similarity between a gas and a solid so I asked tablemates thought about what they talked about and made my own answer. These questions were very valuable in completing my scientific work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sulfur Cycle 1/20/18

Plate Tectonics 3/10/18

Analog Vs. Digital debate - WAC 3 Argument | Nicolas Reed-8th Grade Science