CST & Food Waste Speaker 5/9/16

Link for the image of where food waste goes.

     This week my science class did state testing and we had a person come and talk about food waste for a project that we currently are doing. What I learned from the science testing is to think about the question for a couple seconds then answer. It also helped me review to always read the question and the answer one more time then go on to the next question. What I learned from the interview was where the food waste would go last and first and the ones in between them. I also learned ways people are trying to stop food waste percentages. For example how much people compost, how much people don't have food every da, etc.  I really liked this week in science because it taught me new things and it helped me review a lot of things that I will need to remember and use in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sulfur Cycle 1/20/18

Plate Tectonics 3/10/18

Analog Vs. Digital debate - WAC 3 Argument | Nicolas Reed-8th Grade Science