Circuit Stations 4/7/16

Link
     This week in my science class we did circuit stations and answered questions about them.  There were 12 circuit stations and each station involved a battery(s), wire(s), and a light(s). What I learned from doing this is how to complete a circuit and what are conductors of electricity, which is metal. I also learned how to be safe around electricity. Another thing I learned was if you use batteries when you are trying to make a light light up it makes the light brighter. If you are going to do (I also learned this) this you can't have both plus sides connected with each other because then it can't complete the circuit. The last thing I learned was that if you are trying to make a light light up like in this picture the copper wire can only be on the plus and minus sides (like in the picture) of the battery and no where else because then it stops the electricity flow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sulfur Cycle 1/20/18

Plate Tectonics 3/10/18

Analog Vs. Digital debate - WAC 3 Argument | Nicolas Reed-8th Grade Science