The Importance of Science 9/9/15

Image result for why science is important      Yesterday my class learned in science based on a guys video why science is important. What we did was we sited, noted, and wrote down things from what we gathered on w shycience is important based on the video. Here are some examples of what I gathered/learned about why science is important  from the video. My first one is in science you can calculate an study things to  make them easier. My second reason is science separates real/true things from lies/myths/false things. My third reason is science has a logical explanation for mostly everything. My fourth reason is that science helps us discover new things to make the world a better or sometimes a worse place. Lastly my fifth and final reason is that science science made everything, the world is science, and without science we would die.


                                                           

http://brittgow.global2.vic.edu.au/files/2010/08/science_wordle.jpg  This is the link that I searched on google.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sulfur Cycle 1/20/18

Plate Tectonics 3/10/18

Analog Vs. Digital debate - WAC 3 Argument | Nicolas Reed-8th Grade Science