Nervous System Project Blog 10/21/15


This is my my project image for the image part of the project blog.

   

For the body system project my class had to pick a body system and then we had to answer 
interview questions. We also had to make a compelling argument and what we had to do for the
compelling argument is we had to write about why our group's body system (my group was the nervous system) was the best system in the body on a google slide, google doc, or on a poster. We also had to make an acceptance speech. What I learned by doing this project was what the nervous system works with, what role the nervous system play in keeping the human body functioning properly, who (what) are the various members (parts) of the nervous system, what would happen if the nervous system din't do it's job, and what humans must do to keep the nervous system working properly in their body. 



I knew that the nervous system makes the body feel, talk, and move. I knew that the nervous system helps the brain because the brain is part of the nervous system. I knew that the urinary system is the system that lets out waste. I also knew that the skeletal system holds up the body. One other thing I knew is that the integumentary ( also known as the skin system) system involves the skin on the human body. I also knew that the respiratory system involves the heart.


What I particularly feel about my group's project is that my group did pretty well overall also that my group could work on a couple of things. What I disliked about my group's project is that I don't feel that my group didn't do our best on answering the interview questions part of the project. Because I feel that we didn't research the answers enough because we probably only researched the answers once or twice. What I enjoyed about my group's project is that it was fun and that we had a lot of information our fist presentation also I feel that my group did pretty well on our compelling argument I just feel that our interview questions will bring my groups grade down.


I would give my group an A- or a B+ or an A, because I feel that my group could work on a couple of things particularly my groups interview questions.  I feel that my group could of researched more on the answers for the interview questions. I also believe that my group could of worked a little more on the compelling argument by adding a little more reasons why it is the best body system.

If I had a chance to redo this assignment I would of either chosen the endocrine system or the respiratory system. Also I would of researched more to make my groups project better. I would of also added a tiny more to my groups compelling argument. I would of put my groups compelling argument into paragraph form. I would of also been more in-depth with my presentation. The last thing I would of done is write down the answers for my groups interview questions also research the answers more as I have already said in a different paragraph.









































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sulfur Cycle 1/20/18

Plate Tectonics 3/10/18

Analog Vs. Digital debate - WAC 3 Argument | Nicolas Reed-8th Grade Science