Observation and Inference 8/31/15


I searched the picture on google
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/bc/31/aa/bc31aa9a8817a4758b3a8b48bfc045d7.jpg



      Last week we learned what an observation and an inference means also what the differences are between them. An observation is what you can physically see or read, or it is what it looks like, or it's quality, how many of something. An inference is what you think is going to happen  based on your observation. So that is one thing my class learned in science last week.
       Here is an example of a observation and inference together, so on Sunday during our workout for karate I told my partner I'm first down the hill. I said that because my observation was we usually go down that hill, we just did a bunch of running and we usually go down that hill when our workout is done, and everybody looked tired (observation) but we didn't.  So I thought that we are going to run some more and do pushups, sit-ups, and mountain climbers (inference). Well only half of of that happened. Another example in class last week our class did an observation on the picture i have on my blog in thirds. Another one we did is Ms.J had paper clipped on a magnet that was sticking to the whiteboard and she asked what do you think is going to happen if you pull it down. I said it would rip well that is the end of my blog thank you for reading my blog.
                                   
                                to:Ms.J
                           from:Nicolas                    
                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sulfur Cycle 1/20/18

Plate Tectonics 3/10/18

Analog Vs. Digital debate - WAC 3 Argument | Nicolas Reed-8th Grade Science