Why I Returned to AdVENTURE 8/21/17


      I returned to Adventure because Adventure prepares you for the future. Adventure has STEM and STEM is the future of the world and by having a background of STEM I will most likely be successful in life. I also returned to Adventure because many of my friends go to Adventure and I didn't want to leave them. Adventure is like a community and I really don't want to leave it.I also wanted to stay at Adventure for track and cross country because I like those sports and I really like the coaches for those sports and the program itself. Another reason I returned was because I really like the system here, it is a fun environment that really wants kids to learn and grow.  One other reason I decided to stay is because at other schools you get new teachers every year but at Adventure you get to know the teachers better and have a better relationship. The last reason I stayed is because I really love the use of technology and how the we do our work. Most of our work is on computers and most schools don't have that and I love the fact that most of the stuff we do is in groups.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sulfur Cycle 1/20/18

Plate Tectonics 3/10/18

Analog Vs. Digital debate - WAC 3 Argument | Nicolas Reed-8th Grade Science