Molecules 2/25/16

Link


       The things that I learned this week in science were about atomic theory and periodic table. What I learned about atomic theory was that atoms are the most important part of atomic theory. What I also learned about atomic theory is that ( this is a follow up of the atoms part ) protons, electrons, and neutrons make up an atom, and 2 or more atoms make a molecule and 2 or more molecules make up an element, and 2 or more elements make up a compound. What I learned about the periodic table was that the periodic table is split up between metals, nonmetals, and metalloids. What I also learned about the periodic table is that row are called periods and columns are called groups.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sulfur Cycle 1/20/18

Plate Tectonics 3/10/18

Analog Vs. Digital debate - WAC 3 Argument | Nicolas Reed-8th Grade Science