Matter 2/13/16


Link 
All five states of matter
     On Thursday and Friday my science class did a document on matter ( and partly physical and chemical change. What I learned from doing that document was that their is actually five states of matter and I only that their was three ( because the three I knew were the most common ). The fives states of matter are solids liquids, gasses ( common ), plasma, and be condensates ( aren't common ).
The other thing I learned was that air counts as matter. I used to not think that because I thought it didn't have a volume or mass to it but I did know it did take up space and anything that is matter has to take up space and have a mass/volume. I also didn't think that because I knew it couldn't be a liquid or a solid and I thought it couldn't be gas. But when I finally changed my mind was when Ms. J said that if you fill up a balloon with air it will way more than it did without air.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dmitri Mendeleev and The Periodic Table of Elements

Science and Engineering Practices Quiz Re-Grade 8/25/17

The Sulfur Cycle 1/20/18